More Details of the Venue will be Coming Soon!
Saturday 17th August: 9am - 5.30pm
Sunday 18th August: 9am - 5.30pm
Exclusive Ferry crossing rates & booking forms:
For ALL ferry crossing rates Click here
To book a Car/Van/Motorhome ferry crossing [link4]
To book a Truck/Trailer ferry crossing [link5]
1. What are the opening hours? 09:00am – 17:30pm (both days).
2. How much are tickets? For camping & truck entries call 01775 768661 / For day tickets call 0844 854 0064.
3. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. Adults £14, Children (5-15yrs) £7 & a Family (2a,2c) £35..
4. Is there disabled access? It is mandatory that all showgrounds have a disabled car park, please show your Blue badge on arrival to the showground to gain access.
5. Are children free? Only if the child is under 5 at the time of the event.
6. Are there any concessions? No.
7. How many people does a Family ticket include? 2 adults & 2 children.
8. How can I get a programme? You can purchase one at the event.
9. Are there crèche facilities? No.
10. What is the Medical/First Aid procedure? Please advise a steward onsite of any incidents.
11. What is the Main Arena schedule? Please see the 'whats on' page.
12. Who are the Celebrities? Please see the 'whats on' page.
13. Are dogs allowed? Yes, but they must be kept on the lead at all times.
14. Where are the nearest toilets? There are several WC’s on the showground, the main toilets being under the grandstand (main arena seating).
15. Can I take pictures/video at the event? Yes.